How can I use HTTPS with Let's Encrypt?
Let's Encrypt is a certificate authority that offers free X.509 certificates for Transport Layer Security. These HTTPS certificates work with the datarhei Restreamer.
YouTube Video: Quick Start Guide Activate HTTPS with Let's Encrypt for Free
Encrypt your live streams with HTTPS and avoid security gaps and errors caused by mixed content.
- You can use any dynamic DNS service like myfritz, no-ip, dyndns or other services.
- Do not forget to forward the public port for HTTPS: 443 to your internal Restreamer IP default port: 8181.
- Don't forget to forward the public port for HTTP: 80 to your internal Restreamer IP default port: 8080
- The HTTPS certificate is renewed automatically.
- No registration with Let's Encrypt is required