How can I stream to Facebook Live?
Any video source can be sent to Facebook with the Restreamer and posted there as a live event with a few clicks.
Step 1: Go to Publication services
Step 2: Select Facebook
Step 3: Enter streaming key from Facebook
Step 4: Start stream
Step 5: Edit stream (optional)
RS = Clicks in Restreamer FB = Clicks on Facebook
- 1.RS: Go to Publication Service in your Restreamer.
- 2.RS: Click on Facebook
- 3.RS: Click on Settings.
- 4.RS: Give a name to the Publication Service (optional)
- 5.FB: Copy the stream key on Facebook
- 6.RS: Paste the stream key or permanent stream key in the restreamer.
- 7.RS: Enter backup server (optional)
- 8.RS: Process settings are good on default values for all applications. We advise changing the settings only if necessary.
- 9.RS: Click on save to start the video stream to Facebook. A preview will be displayed on Facebook.
- 10.FB: Write a description and a title for the live stream.
- 11.Click go live now. If you want to schedule a broadcast for later, click Schedule Live Video Event.
You can find a helpful guide for live streaming on Facebook. The guide will help you find the streaming ID for the restreamer.